Voted "Best Artist in the World" by my 9 year old
Graphic Design, Advertising Art, Production Art, Storyboard, Illustration, PowerPoint, Traditional and Digital Animation, Flash, E-Learning Development, Cartooning, Comics.
Precious Moments, Elgin, Illinois.
Upstairs Solutions, Skokie, Illinois.
Graphic Designer | Flash Developer
• Developed e-learning specialty health care courseware modules in Flash utilizing original graphics and stock photos. Updated the visual presentation of new and existing courses to improve user experience.
• Maintained, edited, repaired and organized module and image files and directed the work of contractors preparing foreign language and international learning courses.
• Coordinated with the Director of Marketing in the design of print and web advertising, direct mail, marketing materials, trade show signage and exhibit displays.
• Instrumental in the development of new marketing strategies and company branding.
I Can Learn | Jrl Enterprises, Chicago, Illinois
Senior Animator/ Graphic Artist
• Created graphic assets and motion graphics for school based educational software targeting students ranging from kindergarten through 12th grade as well as college levels.
• Hands on experience with graphic design, animation, character design, template creation, storyboarding, background illustration and scene direction.
Calabash Animation, Chicago, Illinois
Freelance Animator | Illustrator
Performed animation, character design and cleanup for traditionally animated commercials featuring Trix, Lucky Charms, My Little Pony and Transformers for major brands such as General Mills, Mastercard and Hasbro. Learned Toon Boom Harmony to create digital animation for Trix Yogurt shorts and Thermo Scientific"viral video". Had the opportunity to work on award nominated and winning shorts, Stubble Trouble and Botnik. Additionally, illustrated main characters for packaging of Trix, Lucky Charms and Yoplait.
(Contract) Graphic Designer
Character design and storyboard style illustration for Kraft Foods internal PowerPoint presentation. Created character concepts and scenarios traditionally and finalized product in Illustrator.
Kunoichi, Inc. , Chicago, Illinois
Freelance Graphic Designer
• Conceptualized designs and illustrations of graphic element and backgrounds for Hasbro's Littlest Pet Shop and My Little Pony social games.
• Created toy concepts for Hasbro's Chuck the Truck as well as illustrated Tonka Trucks for instruction manuals.
• Storyboarded commercials for Sesame Street and Littlest Pet Shop.
Creata, Oak Brook, Illinois
Freelance Graphic Designer
• Concept artist for web interactive content, online games and webisodes for McDonald's and Dreamworks promotional tie-ins.
• Illustrated environments and elements for major brand online interactive content.
Graphic Applications: Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, InDesign, After Effects, Toon Boom Harmony, MS Office
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac